The EQ Coaching sessions includes all the aspects of the EQ assessment program , and then adds follow-up coaching sessions, adaptive action planning and additional style testing customized to meet the needs of each individual. EQ Coaching sessions can be conducted remotely and/or in person. Between coaching sessions, you’ll be asked to track and document your experiences, noting your “Stories” about yourself and the other.
The goals are to:
- Take responsibility for your own experience.
- Deepen your self-awareness.
- Learn to manage or regulate yourself in relationships in effective ways.
- Build your window of tolerance and flexibility.
- Increase your capacity to acknowledge and appreciate yourself and others.
- Learn and practice critical communication processes that can make a dramatic improvement in relationships.
Dr. Ben Zoghi will deliver a timely and powerful message that will inspire, motivate and move you and your team to new levels of leadership performance. Contact us today for more information.
- Personal Leadership Development
- Leading and managing with Emotional Intelligence
- Developing Emotional Intelligence at Workplace
- Self-Awareness is the foundation of effectiveness.
- IQ vs EQ
- The EQ Factor: From Good to Great